Brand suitability tools
Address: 450 Piedmont Ave NE unit 907, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Using AI to provide transparent content ratings for podcasts
- Sep 8: SiriusXM, Barometer and ArtsAI have launched a brand suitability and safety tool that gives reporting mid-campaign, so advertisers can optimise during a campaign. The tool is based on AB Daily, which was announced in May.
- Jul 26: Journalists only respond to less than 3% of all pitches they receive, says a pitch for a story sent to us by Propel. However, podcasters open 73% of the pitches they receive, says the data - and journalists like pitches about podcasts, with over five times the response rate to the average pitch.
- May 16: Barometer and ArtsAI announced a partnership product: AB Daily "delivers daily, in-campaign show & episode-level suitability monitoring on where ads are running on podcasts. AB Daily also provides analysis and reporting on whether the podcasts’ episodes align with the specific brand’s safety and suitability standards".
- May 9: Barometer has announced a partnership with NewsGuard to detect misinformation in podcast episodes. The tool uses NewsGuard's research to help AI detection of episodes that are "likely" to contain false narratives.
- May 3: Barometer and Audiohook have partnered to offer media buyers brand suitability and contextual targeting at scale.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter