Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
Credits: Joe McCall (Host) (edit)
On the Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast, Joe McCall will share with you the real world secrets on how to make a full-time income through investing in real estate – with a special emphasis on fast cash strategies like Wholesaling and Lease Options. You will learn how to escape the 9-5 through hearing the stories of other successful investors, and discovering strategies that Joe has implemented in their businesses to obtain the freedom many only dream of.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podetize and Chartable to help Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Chartable is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podetize.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:39:04 UTC. Refresh this page