Packernet Podcast: Daily Green Bay Packers Podcast
Credits: Ryan Schlipp (Host) (edit)
Wake up each day as host Ryan Schlipp dives deep into the latest Green Bay Packers news and insights on the Packernet Podcast. Your leader in Packer news and Packers notes 365 days per year. The coverage ranges from day to day Packers information, to NFL news and NFL draft coverage. You won’t find find a better Packers-centric NFL podcast anywhere.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone, Podtrac, Podsights and Chartable to help Packernet Podcast: Daily Green Bay Packers Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone, Podsights and Chartable or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Packernet Podcast: Daily Green Bay Packers Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Packernet Podcast: Daily Green Bay Packers Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Packernet Podcast: Daily Green Bay Packers Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Packernet Podcast: Daily Green Bay Packers Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 23:50:10 UTC. Refresh this page