Long Lost: An Investigative History Series
A special investigative history series hosted by author Jack El-Hai, from Twin Cities PBS. The Klein brothers, Kenny, David, and Danny, ages 8, 6 and 4, left for Farview Park in Minneapolis’ Northside on Nov. 10th, 1951 and were never seen again. Police closed the case after 5 days, but the Klein family and their community never stopped looking. Long Lost will explore the incident, the family’s dogged pursuit of the truth, and the work of investigators who recently discovered important new clues and identified suspects.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Blubrry.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 10:36:53 UTC. Refresh this page