Credits: Justin Rimmel (Host) (edit)
- A podcast that dives deep into the unsolved and interesting, with an unpolished and unscripted “pirate radio” style. If you like a conversational style podcast about mysterious stuff, you’ll love this!!
From 'PODCAST MAGAZINE’ : Host Justin Rimmel does a solid job of making listeners feel like we are in the room with him while he shares particularly weird cases he comes across. If old-fashioned true-crime stories are your thing, you will certainly find them on Mysterious Circumstances, too. Justin also does a good job of being a bit skeptical when covering cases. While he doesn’t discount anything paranormal from the start, he does bring in reason and common sense. Whether you are looking for something a little different from the typical true-crime podcasts, or a little scarier, give Mysterious Circumstances a listen.
***2022 Live Shows and Events:
- June 25th - Rockville, Indiana Ghost Hunt - https://ghosthuntsusa.com/product/indiana-state-sanatorium-ghost-hunt-rockville-indiana-saturday-june-25th-2022/
- August 19th - 20th - Dark History and Horror Convention - Champaign, Illinois - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-dark-history-and-horror-con-tickets-331196847687
- September 19th - 23rd - Royal Caribbean Cruise - https://www.hillbillyhorrorstories.com/hhs-cruise
- Theme music by The Wagner Logic https://thewagnerlogic.bandcamp.com/ -
- Cover Art by Lindsay Sklarek -
- You can find me on Facebook -
- Instagram - https://instagram.com/mysterious_podcast/
- Twitter - @podcastMC -
- Email - Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org -
- To support the show go to https://www.patreon.com/mysteriouscircumstances -
- Or you can buy me a beer through Venmo - @mcpodcast -
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone and Podcorn to help Mysterious Circumstances to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Mysterious Circumstances later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Mysterious Circumstances also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Mysterious Circumstances may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Mysterious Circumstances is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- The author of this podcast appears to be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 18 at 13:52:11 UTC. Refresh this page