- A podcast that dives deep into the unsolved and interesting, with an unpolished and unscripted “pirate radio” style. If you like a conversational style podcast about mysterious stuff, you’ll love this!!
From 'PODCAST MAGAZINE’ : Host Justin Rimmel does a solid job of making listeners feel like we are in the room with him while he shares particularly weird cases he comes across. If old-fashioned true-crime stories are your thing, you will certainly find them on Mysterious Circumstances, too. Justin also does a good job of being a bit skeptical when covering cases. While he doesn’t discount anything paranormal from the start, he does bring in reason and common sense. Whether you are looking for something a little different from the typical true-crime podcasts, or a little scarier, give Mysterious Circumstances a listen.
- August 19th - 20th - Dark History and Horror Convention - Champaign, Illinois - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-dark-history-and-horror-con-tickets-331196847687
- September 19th - 23rd - Royal Caribbean Cruise - https://www.hillbillyhorrorstories.com/hhs-cruise
- Theme music by The Wagner Logic https://thewagnerlogic.bandcamp.com/ -
- Cover Art by Lindsay Sklarek -
- You can find me on Facebook -
- Instagram - https://instagram.com/mysterious_podcast/
- Twitter - @podcastMC -
- Email - Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org -
- To support the show go to https://www.patreon.com/mysteriouscircumstances -
- Or you can buy me a beer through Venmo - @mcpodcast -
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone and Podcorn to help Mysterious Circumstances to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Mysterious Circumstances later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Mysterious Circumstances also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Mysterious Circumstances may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Mysterious Circumstances is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Valid homepage links are required by Apple Podcasts and by Google Podcasts.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/ih01/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Megaphone if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Sep 8 at 21:03:23 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Oct 8. Rebuild this page now