English Grammar HELP and Podcasts for the Inquisitive ESL Student: We're Interactive!
Stop by our friendly HELP! Desk, where English grammar is made easy to understand. Listen to an audio of a story written by an ESL student. Ask that question that you’ve needed an answer to. We have the answers for you, whether you are a native speaker or somebody learning English as a Second Language, whether you are a student or writing a business letter. A new podcast every week.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast name is
"English Grammar HELP and Podcasts for the Inquisitive ESL Student: We're Interactive!"and has a double-space in it. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using the host’s dashboard.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 21:42:31 UTC. Refresh this page