That Vegan Couple Podcast
YouTubers, social media influencers, animal rights activists, eBook authors, healthy lifestyle advocates, and minimalists Natasha and Luca are That Vegan Couple. They’ve journeyed through a myriad of experiences that have taken them traveling around the world and diving deep within. Through discussing a range of topics, story telling, interviewing a variety of guests, and answering listener questions, they will inspire and empower you to live your full potential and create the life you want. Find out more at thatvegancouple.com
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion, uses a unique domain and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Libsyn to help That Vegan Couple Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Libsyn is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Libsyn may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. That Vegan Couple Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
That Vegan Couple Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its audio files. These are not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
This podcast uses a unique RSS domain. This podcast is the only one that we’re aware of which uses a domain of thatvegancouple.com for its RSS feed. Domains are always visible to anyone who can see your internet traffic - your internet service provider, employer or even your government - even when you use HTTPS connections. If your podcast app uses the RSS feed directly, you can be tracked as a listener to this podcast every time your phone checks for a new episode.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Libsyn.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The author of this podcast appears to be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 31 at 00:41:17 UTC. Refresh this page