Our Three Cents
Bwaaaaa! Bwaaaaa! NEW PODCAST ALERT!! Do you like video games? Do you like lists? Do you like inane pseudo-banter and pointless drivel? Come and join Jonathan Dunn, Chris Dow and Minty Booth every week as they dissect their personal Top 100 Video Games of All Time lists!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Global to help Our Three Cents to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Global is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Global may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Our Three Cents may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Our Three Cents is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Global.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 04:31:05 UTC. Refresh this page