Bad Childhood by The Optimistic Therapist
Hosted by Natalie Hartney LPC, survivor in childhood and thriver in life, Bad Childhood by The Optimistic Therapist is an interactive mental health podcast that explores the twists, turns, terrors and triumphs of being a child in chaos. Among personal stories of mystery, lies, and a potential spy, you’ll hear unreserved therapeutic insights from a licensed professional who’s been through it all. With a new trigger warning each episode, we’ll expertly broach topics like extreme emotions, self esteem, and relationship dynamics. Our 'Things Therapists Know’ segment will explore how to reframe your own bad past in healthy and helpful ways. Therapy is expensive, listening is free! NEW EPISODES available every other Wednesday morning.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 10:24:29 UTC. Refresh this page