What the hell is Code Experience!?
Well, I was always someone who people have come to to talk things out. A pro-bono life coach my friends would always joke.
I wanted to be heard. I spent all my time trying to be heard and you know what that got me? The quietest voice on the horizon.
I spent 3 years fixing that. Now I am not only very aware of my own experiences in this life but I also want to hear from others, the funny the sad and sometimes the downright crazy.
This is going to be fun!
If you’ve got something to say let’s hear it!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Code Experience to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Code Experience may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Code Experience is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 19 at 23:45:28 UTC. Refresh this page