From the great minds at Cerebral Palsy Alliance (CPA), Cerebral Conversations tacklesthe biggest issues impacting people living with cerebral palsy and similar disabilities. We’re going all in on early intervention, advocacy, research, inclusion and a whole lot more, to untangle the curliest of ideas with the people who understand them best. Join our special guests and hosts for eye-opening, norm-challenging conversations. Listen to the powerful and poignant journeys of Australians living with cerebral palsy who are breaking all the boundaries. Be part of CPA’s Cerebral Conversations and find out what happens when great minds think differently.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Omny Studio to help Cerebral Conversations to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Omny Studio is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Omny Studio or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Cerebral Conversations later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Cerebral Conversations also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Omny Studio may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Cerebral Conversations may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Cerebral Conversations is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Omny Studio.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 28 at 08:32:44 UTC. Refresh this page