The Coding Compliance Podcast
The Good, Bad, and Ugly!
Hosted By Ross Ronan, Neal Green & Mark Babst
Medical coding and the multitude of compliance-related issues that arise from it can be a difficult and complex area for any seasoned professional to fully grasp. From resourcing decisions to documentation considerations, or even how to implement coherent guidelines for your organization to adhere to require a great deal of understanding of the moving pieces in the coding and reimbursement marketplace.
With over 100 years of collective experience in the compliance, coding, and revenue cycle space, Ross Ronan of Ronan Healthcare Consultants and Neal Green and Mark Babst of The Coding Network have the knowledge base and gravitas to help you navigate The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Coding Compliance. Tune in the first Friday of every month to get your fix of The Coding Compliance Podcast.
The Coding Network, LLC: https://codingnetwork.com/
Ross Ronan Consultants: https://ronanhc.com/
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help The Coding Compliance Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Coding Compliance Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Coding Compliance Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podbean.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:52:36 UTC. Refresh this page