Keeping Up With The Windsors | A Royal Family Podcast - News and Updates
Welcome to our Podcast all about the British Royal Family. Every episode will be crammed to the rafters with news, commentary and opinions about the family of Windsors.
Join your hosts Rachael Andrews and Michelle Thole as we take a look at the comings and goings of the Royal family and try keeping up with the Windsors.
Remember to subscribed and leave us a comment on the podcast. And why not be part of our royal community over on Instagram - @keepingupwiththewindsorspod
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help Keeping Up With The Windsors | A Royal Family Podcast - News and Updates to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Keeping Up With The Windsors | A Royal Family Podcast - News and Updates may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Keeping Up With The Windsors | A Royal Family Podcast - News and Updates is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podbean.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 18:20:18 UTC. Refresh this page