MUSE | Discover Musicals
Muse Podcast gives you a front row seat to groundbreaking new musicals in development. This brand-new podcast spotlights a wide range of musicals, bringing the stories, songs and characters to life with the help of the shows’ writers. Muse is a behind-the-scenes showcase of some of musical theatre’s most compelling and daring new voices, featuring in-studio performances of original songs, table reads and interviews. Muse is produced by the National Alliance for Musical Theatre (NAMT) and One Foot Productions, and is hosted by Ciera Iveson and Kevin Merritt.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help MUSE | Discover Musicals to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. MUSE | Discover Musicals may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
MUSE | Discover Musicals is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 09:21:17 UTC. Refresh this page