Welcome to iSportsRecruiting Podcast … Our goal is to bridge the gap between your time as a high school student-athlete and achieving your goals of competing in your favorite sport at the collegiate level. Every week, we will bring in new guests to share with you their expert knowledge, stories, and useful tools. All of these elements will help you to be one step closer to achieving your dream of becoming an athlete at the next level. You will also gain valuable insight into how to market yourself to recruiters so that you can truly shine. We are happy to have you here as a listener of this informative and entertaining podcast. Our team is confident that you will find this engaging podcast worth the investment of your time. “Education is our priority, however, sports is our passion” Ronnie R. Romero Let’s Get Going!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast name is
"iSportsRecruiting Podcast "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Buzzsprout’s dashboard.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 22:11:14 UTC. Refresh this page