Doulange est un thriller journalistique qui s’inscrit dans la tradition des fictions “found footage” tel que Blair Witch Project ou Cloverfield.
Charlotte, apprentie reporter, a fait sa valise direction Doulange, son village natal, pour enquêter sur les liens entre le cancer qui vient d’emporter sa maman et sa longue, très longue carrière à la tête d’une centrale nucléaire. Mais depuis plusieurs jours, Charlotte ne donne plus signe de vie. Seule trace de son passage à Doulange, les enregistrements de son téléphone portable qui apparaissent, mystérieusement, sur le web.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Audiomeans to help Doulange to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Dynamic content insertion: Audiomeans may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Doulange may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Doulange is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Audiomeans.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 17:21:16 UTC. Refresh this page