Dusty Frizzell podcast
My name is Dusty Frizzell. My wife Amy and I have two sons, Asher and Silas.
I grew up in a small town in Missouri. Great childhood; rebellious adolescence. I openly mocked most things religious as a crutch. Until one normal Tuesday morning in 1993, 17-years old, buzzed on alcohol, I encountered things I didn’t believe in and realized that I too was spiritually crippled. At three that morning, I gave my life to Jesus Christ. Graduated high school in 1994; got a bachelor’s of biblical literature 5 years later and for the next 8 years I was a Jr. High/High School youth pastor at a Christian Church in South West Missouri. I’ve been the High School Pastor in the Los Angeles area at Shepherd of the Hills Church since June 2005.
You’ll find some random sermons here from camps, conferences & other places. Visit our High School Ministry podcast www.shepherdhsm.podomatic.com for sermons from our weekend services - www.hsministry.org
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podomatic.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 01:33:06 UTC. Refresh this page