Join some of Australia’s best storytellers for an evening of queerstories; reflections on lives well lived and battles fought, pride, prejudice, love and humour. The LGBTQI community has been sharing stories for centuries, creating our own histories, disrupting and reinventing conventional ideas about narrative, family, love and community. There’s more to being queer than coming out and marriage. Listen to an unexpected tale or two from a diverse line up of stars and strangers, hosted by Maeve Marsden See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution, dynamic content insertion and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Acast to help Queerstories to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Acast is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Acast or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Queerstories later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Queerstories also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Acast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Queerstories may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Queerstories is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before May 2021, this podcast was hosted on Omny Studio.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Acast.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 6 at 01:22:00 UTC. Refresh this page