Climate Change with Scott Amyx
Get the latest insights on climate change and breakthrough technologies and innovations that are fighting climate change!
According to a United Nations climate change report, the evidence of human-caused climate change is overwhelming and continues to strengthen. The impacts of climate change are intensifying and climate-related threats to our physical, social, and economic well-being are rising at an unprecedented rate.
Widespread climate changes are causing extreme heat, severe drought, uncontrollable wildfires, catastrophic hurricanes and floods, rising sea levels, intensifying coral reef bleaching, migration of millions of people, violence over resources, famine, and diseases.
THE BEST CLIMATE CHANGE NEWS
★ Mondays: Weekly in-depth interviews with prominent leaders in climate change action
★ Tuesdays - Thursdays: Daily 1-minute flash briefings
★ Fridays: Scott’s weekly recap
★ Climate change topics:
● Latest findings and reports on climate change
● Global and regional climate change policies
● Changing consumer attitudes and behaviors
● New technologies and innovation to combat climate change
● Renewable energy and storage
● Investment & economics in sustainable development projects
● Best practices and tips on ways to reduce carbon footprint
I hope you’ll love Climate Change with Scott Amyx and give it a 5-star rating. If you feel that Climate Change with Scott Amyx deserves less than a 5-star rating, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do everything possible to make it better.
You can also connect with me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AmyxIoT or on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/scott_amyx/. I’d love to hear from you!
Visit http://scottamyx.com/ to learn how you can help fight climate change!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and uses a unique domain
Stats: Statistics are produced by Libsyn to help Climate Change with Scott Amyx to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Libsyn is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Libsyn may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Climate Change with Scott Amyx may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Climate Change with Scott Amyx is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This podcast uses a unique RSS domain. This podcast is the only one that we’re aware of which uses a domain of climatechange.libsyn.com for its RSS feed. Domains are always visible to anyone who can see your internet traffic - your internet service provider, employer or even your government - even when you use HTTPS connections. If your podcast app uses the RSS feed directly, you can be tracked as a listener to this podcast every time your phone checks for a new episode.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Libsyn.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:50:09 UTC. Refresh this page