PharmaHack: Career, is a podcast dedicated to pharmacists and pharmacy professionals looking to explore alternative career options, or simply seeking more meaningful and fulfilling careers. The podcast aims to feature inspiring and motivating stories from pharmacists or pharmacy professionals from a diverse range of settings and professions, with each episode aiming to showcase a career option or career hack, including skills and actions you can take to hack your career. Follow us on: Instagram: @Pharmahack_career Facebook: PharmaCareerHack Twitter: @HackPharma LinkedIn: PharmaCareerHack Website: http://www.pharmahack.org/
© © 2023 PharmaHack: Career
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i7mw0/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .