The Spectator and The Podrangle are partnering with other colleges and universities around the USA, Australia, and China in chronicling the 2020-2021 school year! Campus ReBoot is an interactive documentary spearheaded by Susan Cardillo at the University of Hartford. Students will be responding to prompts with written work, videos, audio, and photography. To check out the project, see this website: https://susancardillo.wixsite.com/campusreboot
Responses will also be added to our websites using the “Campus ReBoot” tag. Audio responses will be added to this show’s channel. Follow us (and other students!) as we chronicle this COVID-19 school year!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Transistor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 21:53:59 UTC. Refresh this page