Wicked and Grim: A True Crime Podcast
Credits: Ben Gibson (Host), Nicole Gibson (Host) (edit)
Murders, mysteries and laughter. We are a husband and wife duo with an affinity for creepy stories. Wicked and Grim will take us through the world of devilish tales with the possibility of live and light hearted marital disputes. Get bonus content on Patreon See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Acast to help Wicked and Grim: A True Crime Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Acast is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Acast or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Wicked and Grim: A True Crime Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Wicked and Grim: A True Crime Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Acast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Wicked and Grim: A True Crime Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Wicked and Grim: A True Crime Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Feb 2022, this podcast was hosted on Anchor.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Acast.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:20:56 UTC. Refresh this page