EXTREME LEADERSHIP - Live Coaching and Sales Mastery Podcasts and Interviews
Keith Rosen is the CEO of Profit Builders and founder of Profit Builders, (www.ProfitBuilders.com), named one of the Best Sales Training and Coaching Companies Worldwide. Over three decades, Keith has delivered his transformational programs to hundreds of thousands of salespeople and managers in practically every industry; on five continents and in over 75 countries. Inc. magazine and Fast Company named Keith one of the five most influential executive coaches. Keith has written several best sellers including, Sales Leadership, Own Your Day and the globally acclaimed Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, winner of Five International Best Book Awards and the #1 best-selling sales management coaching book on Amazon since 2009.
He’s been featured in Entrepreneur, Inc., Fortune, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. Keith was also featured on the award-winning television show, Mad Men. He was also named one of the 50 Best Salespeople of all time, along with Zig Ziglar, Steve Jobs, Dale Carnegie and Jeff Bezos.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 23:46:06 UTC. Refresh this page