Disco Unusual Social Club's Podcast
Disco Unusual Social Club is a moving Dirty Disco Party that takes house and disco heads, on a musical adventure that’s full of Studio 54 glam and old-school Chicago House Music energy. Everything from boogie to late krautrock has become fair game in these the hippest DJ sets in America, and forgotten disco detritus such as “Lovetown” are staples for DUSC & Dimitri from Paris. The most reliably tasteful dance party in the city, Disco Unusual Social Club, has been running for just over a year now. Indie kids pack the compact Danny’s Tavern in Bucktown floor to the distinctive bass lines of disco edits while DJ Lono Brazil blows whistles and passes around the tambourine. Things get a little nuts.
Designed to conjure the era of the Loft and DJs like Nicky Siano and Larry Levan. Lono Brazil keeps the dance floor packed with dirty-disco programming, mutant dance oddities and original edits and exclusives. Chic! Il est très chic.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podomatic.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 08:03:07 UTC. Refresh this page