Dj Pandamonia was born in the 80’s. His mother used to take him in the mornings to school in the late to early 90's listening to POWER 106 in the mornings. At that time they played dance music along with hip-hop. With the years of listening to mix tapes by Arty the one man party, Richard Humpty Vision, and other artist like famed Robin S. Rene also comes from DJ pedigree, as all his uncles have been in the mobile DJ business for years.
In 2002 he decided to dabble in mixing Disco. As it turns out he was a natural. For the next 2 years he would be a resident DJ at a local club along with starting a mobile DJ business. Ever since he has been creating mixes for people to enjoy.
This podcast is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Soundcloud and Podtrac to help PANDA SESSIONS to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podtrac is IAB v2 certified.
PANDA SESSIONS is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its audio files. These are not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 00:37:23 UTC. Refresh this page