Y2K Audio Drama
Credits: Karin Heimdahl (Editor, Voice Actor, Producer, Writer), Lee Davis-Thalbourne (Voice Actor), Erin Kyan (Voice Actor), Anna Jartin (Voice Actor), Robin Howell (Voice Actor), Sam Yeow (Voice Actor), Kirsty Woolven (Voice Actor), Janis Westin (Voice Actor), Felicity Boyd (Voice Actor), Lorcan Annie Sherry (Voice Actor), Jackie Hedeman (Voice Actor), Emma Laslett (Voice Actor), Anjali Kunapaneni (Voice Actor), Tal Minear (Editor), Alexandre Laguna (Voice Actor), Maddy Searle (Voice Actor), Adam Blanford (Voice Actor), Charlotte Norup (Voice Actor), Shekendra Morgan (Voice Actor) (edit)
Y2K tells a story of love, identity and friendship spanning oceans and decades.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help Y2K Audio Drama to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Y2K Audio Drama may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Y2K Audio Drama is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- The main podcast description seems quite short. Since this is used by many podcast apps to help people find podcasts, we’d recommend making it a little longer, to sell your podcast to potential listeners. Here’s what different apps search.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 06:17:16 UTC. Refresh this page