zWild Dunedin Podcast
Not your usual nature chat, series two of the Wild Dunedin Podcast delves into sharky waters and wild forest orgies, tries to figure if your cat has played you, asks if ancient New Zealand got dunked or if the days of doing bombs into the local river are done with. And we definitely, absolutely, resolutely will not put in a sneaky episode about climate change (that you actually could enjoy).
In an exciting collaboration with local Dunedin musician Molly Devine, all episodes this year will have bespoke, original music created specifically to give you the feels on that story as we tell it.
Don’t miss a single one! Subscribe now on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts (Wild Dunedin Podcast). Or download from the Wild Dunedin or Otago Access Radio Websites.
This podcast is supported by the Otago Regional Council Eco-Fund, the Wild Dunedin Festival of Nature and the Otago Museum (thanks !). All episodes are dreamed up, recorded and produced by the hard work and dedication of Dr. Claire Concannon, Science Outreach Projects Coordinator at the Otago Museum, Jamie McAulay, conservation biologist with the Department of Conservation, and Taylor Davies-Colley, botany student and nature frother in the extreme.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, Luminary, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 02:37:52 UTC. Refresh this page