Emetophobia Help with Anna Christie
Support this Podcast
Information about Emetophobia (Specific Phobia of Vomiting). Interviews with emetophobics and therapists who treat it. Hosted by Anna Christie, psychotherapist, author and emetophobia specialist. Anna has a history of severe emetophobia and has been anxiety-free for nearly 20 years. TRIGGER WARNING: You may hear certain words on this podcast that are triggering.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 05:03:03 UTC. Refresh this page