Lee Coombs Podcast
British-born Lee Coombs has been DJing since 1989, when he got his start at acid house parties in London and Cambridge. He went on to run several of his own labels and collaborate with some of the most respected artists and producers in his field, combining breaks, house, electro, techno, and acid to create groundbreaking mixes in his own signature style. Coombs is a talented and innovative fan-favorite around the world, whether he’s releasing music through his own Thrust Recordings or as part of the Lot49 team, or mesmerizing massive audiences filling dance floors from Australia to Burning Man.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podomatic.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 21:04:06 UTC. Refresh this page