Positive pedagogy for sport coaching
In this podcast, I speak to various stakeholders from across the globe about the development of effective coaching cultures, pedagogies, and practices through the utilization of Positive Pedagogy as described by Richard Light in his 2017 book, Positive pedagogy for sport coaching: Athlete-centred coaching for individual sports. Since this time, two more editions of the book have been published, with the most recent publication coming on July 8th, 2020.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Positive pedagogy for sport coaching to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Positive pedagogy for sport coaching may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Positive pedagogy for sport coaching is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 06:38:08 UTC. Refresh this page