Ritual Care with Kelly Newsome Georges
This isn’t your cliché wellness quick fix, mama. It’s a real world, calm mom life look at self-care way beyond the bubble bath. We’ll talk about how to use care rituals as essential life skills to manage stress and energy. We’ll chat strategies that come from a mix of intuitive healing, and body-brain science, like Polyvagal Theory. Each quick episode is around 5 minutes, designed with busy schedules in mind. If you’re ready to take a step today toward a new mindset, a calmer nervous system, and more mindful motherhood, press play - and let’s walk this beautiful, messy mama path together.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 06:18:37 UTC. Refresh this page