Making Waves: A Freshwater Science Podcast
We disseminate current research in the aquatic sciences to a general audience through a semi-monthly podcast. Our goal is to frame recent high-profile research papers or career achievements in the broader context of current environmental and scientific issues and discuss how the guests arrived at these discoveries. We interview a wide variety of scientists ranging from graduate students to tenured professors from a diversity of countries and backgrounds.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- The author of this podcast appears to be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 10:40:17 UTC. Refresh this page