Welcome to Rapallaneous!The podcast where we analyze, dissect, and disseminate to create a show about hip-hop culture (that Y’all can appreciate).Our main event is The Rap Rebuttal. Where Jamaica, Queens’ very own Blake Odom faces off against The Bronx Disputer, Angelo Roldan, to see which rapper is the best in albums, songs, or verses. We debate about anyone, from Method Man and Young Thug to Homeboy Sandman and Slim Thug…We throw it all down to see who can make the better argument. Tune in every Friday at 6 PM, starting December 15th on Newark Radio Co-op.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Global to help Rapallaneous to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Global is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Global may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Rapallaneous may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Rapallaneous is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Global.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 09:42:05 UTC. Refresh this page