WPwatercooler - Weekly WordPress Talk Show
Credits: Sé Reed (Host, Host), Jason Cosper (Host), Steve Zehngut (Host), Jason Tucker (Host) (edit)
WordPress from Install to Publish. WPwatercooler is a live video and audio roundtable discussion from WordPress professionals from around the industry who offer tips, best practices, and lively debate on how to put the content management system to use. WPwatercooler is part of the WPwatercooler Network
Hosted by WordPress developer Jason Tucker, the weekly panel includes the following WP experts as well as over 500 guests since 2012.
∙ Jason Tucker - podcast host, web developer, and IT Director
∙ Steve Zehngut - Zeek Interactive
∙ Sé Reed - web developer, speaker, small business advocate and Internet geek.
∙ Jason Cosper - Sr. Performance Engineer at Liquid Web
Feedback for our shows can be provided here:
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:30:10 UTC. Refresh this page