Adjust the Mic Podcast
One rainy summer night in 2019, local t-shirt making, cross country running Titusville socialite Scott Geiser was inspired by several popular local podcasts. Friend and previous Co-host Stan pushed to make it happen and Scott did just that. Stan & Scott Recruited Jared and Karissa and we were blasting off into pod-world! After a few episodes our biggest fan at the time Mattie decided she was going to show up at Scotts and be on the show too. Around 60 episodes in Jared & Stan couldn’t handle working AND podcasting with Scott so they went on to be world famous Twitter trolls and Orlando Magic fan boys!! Scott, lonely and watching re-runs of Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood episodes had an epiphany!!!!!!! He decided to call the greatest person he knows Charley Lord, a professional asshole, avid old guy jogger, a grown ass man who collects vintage Star Wars toy’s and magic was made.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Blubrry.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 05:06:41 UTC. Refresh this page