South of 2 Degrees - The Science Behind Climate Change
Dedicated to bringing scientific research to the forefront of the climate conversation in order to help individuals around the globe, regardless of political affiliation, make informed decisions on the greatest issue of our generation.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Buzzsprout and Chartable to help South of 2 Degrees - The Science Behind Climate Change to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Buzzsprout and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of South of 2 Degrees - The Science Behind Climate Change later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to South of 2 Degrees - The Science Behind Climate Change also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
South of 2 Degrees - The Science Behind Climate Change is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 4 at 06:09:49 UTC. Refresh this page