Being the Dot: Blacks Thriving in White Spaces
Welcome to Being the Dot, a new podcast about the experiences of People of Color in professional settings. Hear stories that will resonate with you, inspire you, move you, and motivate you to find how you can thrive, not merely survive, in your own life.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help Being the Dot: Blacks Thriving in White Spaces to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Being the Dot: Blacks Thriving in White Spaces may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Being the Dot: Blacks Thriving in White Spaces is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podbean.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 07:38:16 UTC. Refresh this page