Andy's Girls: A Real Housewives Podcast
Andy’s Girls with Sarah Galli is a semiweekly podcast that dives deep into the drama on and off Bravo TV. A mix of C-SPAN and “Iyanla Fix My Life,” episodes focus on the psychology behind the Real Housewives franchise. Named a 'Certified Bravoholic’ by Bravo, Sarah is joined by rotating guest co-hosts, from Real Housewives themselves to prominent culture writers, comedians, and Bravoholics.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by RedCircle to help Andy's Girls: A Real Housewives Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Tracking and attribution: RedCircle or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Andy's Girls: A Real Housewives Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Andy's Girls: A Real Housewives Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: RedCircle may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Andy's Girls: A Real Housewives Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Andy's Girls: A Real Housewives Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Jan 2022, this podcast was hosted on Omny Studio.
- Before Nov 2021, this podcast was hosted on Soundcloud.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from RedCircle.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 2 at 11:43:16 UTC. Refresh this page