La Vida Moderna
Credits: Hector Miguel Martin (Host), David Broncano (Host), Alex Pinacho (Producer), Ignatius Farray (Host) (edit)
El programa que te prepara para morir. Con David Broncano, Héctor de Miguel e Ignatius.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Tracking and attribution: Triton Digital or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of La Vida Moderna later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to La Vida Moderna also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Triton Digital may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. La Vida Moderna may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
La Vida Moderna is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Triton Digital.
- The main podcast description seems quite short. Since this is used by many podcast apps to help people find podcasts, we’d recommend making it a little longer, to sell your podcast to potential listeners. Here’s what different apps search.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 28 at 21:39:40 UTC. Refresh this page