What’s Your Speed?
“A bicycle is fast enough to go far, but not too fast to savor what you find along the way. It’s the good speed.” That’s the founding principle of our bike shop, GoodSpeed Cycles in Homewood, Illinois. This podcast will help anyone who rides a bike (or wants to) find their own good speed, featuring information on bike rides, cycling tips, area route suggestions and reviews, local bike clubs, maintenance advice and more! Plus we’ll talk to the people, organizations, and businesses who are making cycling the good speed in our Homewood-Flossmoor community.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 04:50:06 UTC. Refresh this page