On Déconfine l'info
Un podcast quotidien pour vous accompagner le temps que durera l’épidémie de Covid-19, pendant le confinement, et pour préparer la vie d’après. Tous les jours, Cédric Ingrand et les rédactions de TF1 et LCI répondent à vos questions, sur la santé, l’économie, la vie quotidienne, pour mieux vivre cette période si particulière, et même en trouver les côtés positifs.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Audiomeans to help On Déconfine l'info to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Dynamic content insertion: Audiomeans may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. On Déconfine l'info may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
On Déconfine l'info is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Audiomeans.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 17:10:43 UTC. Refresh this page