The Fourth Ambit
Credits: Dawson Nichols (Voice Actor, Voice Actor, Voice Actor, Writer) (edit)
This cutting-edge science fiction drama unfolds as a futuristic detective story. Murder, blackmail, conspiracy - and it may all be orchestrated by an Artificial Intelligence. Years ahead of its time, The Fourth Ambit is still an exciting and thoughtful exploration of the future of technology. Gilles is doing research at a university when he stumbles onto some anomalies. His discoveries lead to a web of intrigue and danger he never envisioned – or wanted. Blackmailed into being a tracker, Gilles goes to work doing quasi-legal research for one of the corporations that run the Ambit. He soon discovers that the Ambit itself is but a shadow of a much more elaborate virtual world – The Second Ambit. Beneath that there is a Third, darker Ambit, which the corporations may not even control. And, if the rumors are true, a Fourth Ambit, built and controlled by a virulent AI. This nine-part science fiction radio play draws you into a detailed and fully immersive world of the near future. Ambitious story-telling, sophisticated effects and music, and extraordinary acting combine for an audio drama experience like nothing you’ve ever heard. Visit us at www.ambitgroup.com.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 10:35:45 UTC. Refresh this page