ASK & TELL
Hear first person narratives of LGBTQ service in the US Armed Forces. THE ASK & TELL PROJECT aims to build a community for LGBTQ veterans and servicemembers by sharing real stories and making connections through 21st-century media.
This podcast uses a unique domain and is insecure
ASK & TELL is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
This podcast uses a unique RSS domain. This podcast is the only one that we’re aware of which uses a domain of askandtell.com for its RSS feed. Domains are always visible to anyone who can see your internet traffic - your internet service provider, employer or even your government - even when you use HTTPS connections. If your podcast app uses the RSS feed directly, you can be tracked as a listener to this podcast every time your phone checks for a new episode.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Squarespace.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:38:58 UTC. Refresh this page