Game of Roses
Credits: Chad Kultgen (Host), Lizzy Pace (Host) (edit)
In-depth coverage of the fastest growing professional sport in the world - The Bachelor. The foremost experts in gameplay analysis @BachelorClues and @PaceCase examine every episode as it airs as well as the history of the game and the plays that happen off the field in the parasocial arena of social media. Described as the MoneyBall of The Bachelor, Game of Roses will give even a casual viewer a whole new way to watch America’s true pastime. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Acast to help Game of Roses to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Acast is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Acast or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Game of Roses later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Game of Roses also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Acast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Game of Roses may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Game of Roses is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Oct 2021, this podcast was hosted on Megaphone.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Acast.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 6 at 16:26:03 UTC. Refresh this page