Credits: Erica Ifill (Host), Anita Li (Host), Nora Loreto (Host), Jaskaran Sandhu (Host), Manisha Krishnan (Host), Andray Domise (Host), Tim Bousquet (Host), Kevin Sexton (Managing Editor, Producer, Host), Marc Weisblott (Host), Ana Valens (Host), Danielle Paradis (Host), Paul Wells (Host), Christopher Curtis (Host), Trina Roache (Host), Emilie Nicolas (Host), Aaron Derfel (Host), Roger Huang (Host), Shannon VanRaes (Host), Karyn Pugliese (Host), Jon Thompson (Host), Jan Wong (Host), Jesse Brown (Host) (edit)
Media criticism, news analysis and investigations with host Jesse Brown. The #1 Canadian podcast.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Omny Studio to help CANADALAND to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Omny Studio is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Omny Studio or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of CANADALAND later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to CANADALAND also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Omny Studio may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. CANADALAND may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
CANADALAND is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- The main podcast description seems quite short. Since this is used by many podcast apps to help people find podcasts, we’d recommend making it a little longer, to sell your podcast to potential listeners. Here’s what different apps search.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 27 at 21:22:06 UTC. Refresh this page