NCTSN Directors' Download: Conversations with the Network
Join UCLA/ Duke University NCCTS Directors, Lisa Amaya-Jackson and Jenifer Maze, for a series of conversations with seasoned and emerging Network leaders. In these short Q&A sessions, we hear how our colleagues first got interested in the field of child trauma, how their involvement in the network has influenced them, and what challenges and opportunities they see on the horizon for the NCTSN.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 00:39:07 UTC. Refresh this page