10 Minute Sicha, Rabbi Moshe Gourarie
Enjoy a 10 minute overview of the entire Sicha. Great for a quick review, or even to learn the main points of the Sicha quickly. This series follows the learning cycle of Project Likkutei Sichos.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Captivate to help 10 Minute Sicha, Rabbi Moshe Gourarie to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Captivate is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Captivate may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. 10 Minute Sicha, Rabbi Moshe Gourarie may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
10 Minute Sicha, Rabbi Moshe Gourarie is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Captivate.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 16:54:32 UTC. Refresh this page