Financial Operations Specialist
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at RedCircle.
Salary range: $40,000 to $80,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience plus a suite of top notch benefits
HYBRID LA OR REMOTE
RedCircle is all about helping podcasters get paid. As a finance analyst, you’ll be helping us make sure that we have all the up-to-date information and tools we need to help creators earn revenue through podcasting. You'll be part of the Operations team, focused on executing RedCircle's accounting processes and ensuring that our financial engine is running smoothly. In addition to day to day accounting activities, you'll help inform the company as it makes progress towards its goals with financial reporting and analysis.
Day to day, you'll be collaborating with our Director of Business Operations to analyze data, manage AR / AP processes, support our founder and CEO on financial reporting and long-term strategy, and learn the ins and outs of the podcast industry. Podcasting overall is growing extremely quickly, and RedCircle is providing the best growth and monetization technology for creators. If joining a fast-growing company in a rapidly expanding industry sounds up your alley, you've come to the right place.
- Conduct month-end and year-end financial close
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Support in updating and maintaining the long term financial model.
- Analyze data to assist with understanding the unit economics of the business.
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports for leadership and investors.
- Support the CEO in future financial transactions (e.g. credit lines, future VC transactions, etc.)
- Provide support to leadership and other teams as needed, including ad-hoc analysis and special projects.
A GREAT CANDIDATE HAS…
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting or financial analysis
- A strong foundation in finance, accounting, and economics
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Strong skills in accounting software. Specific experience with Xero is a plus
- Experience in financial planning and analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of the media industry a plus
COMPENSATION RedCircle is committed to providing competitive compensation, equity, and benefits. Compensation for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the candidate’s experience, and the scope of the role, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in Los Angeles, the estimated base salary range for this role is $40k-80k.
ABOUT REDCIRCLE RedCircle is everything a podcaster needs to run their podcast as a business. With tools for analytics, growth, payments, and advertising revenue, podcast creators use RedCircle as their command center for their podcast. RedCircle also provides a first-of-its-kind podcast advertising platform, which helps brands scale ad campaigns across its thousands of podcasts in just a few clicks. As consumers, creators, and brands all flock to the podcasting medium, RedCircle is providing the picks and shovels to help all 3 groups transact.
With over 50 million monthly downloads, RedCircle is growing its community of podcasters and helping deliver millions in revenue for its creators. The company is growing quickly, is backed by some of Silicon Valley's top VCs, and is growing its team to keep up. If you want to help podcasters turn their art into income, this is the place for you.
RedCircle is an equal opportunity employer.
Get more details
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
See 2 jobs at RedCircle
Report this position