Account Executive: Advertising
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time Sales Representative position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at RedCircle.
Los Angeles (Hybrid) or Remote
RedCircle's Advertising Platform (RAP) is a fully-automated podcast advertising solution, enabling teams to execute podcast media buys on hundreds of podcasts in a few clicks. Our data-rich platform enables us to deploy large media budgets across our catalogs more efficiently and enables our ad sales team to close larger and faster deals.
As an Account Executive on RedCircle's advertiser team focused on media sales, you'll work with agencies and brands to deploy advertising campaigns across our inventory. You'll vet opportunities, negotiate on rates and terms, and help ensure executed deals are successful. 75% of your time will be working with existing agencies and channels to handle their demand. The other 25% of your time will be spent hunting and growing new business.
The podcast advertising industry is set to double from $2B to $4B over the next couple of years, and RedCircle is providing some of the most sophisticated advertising software and the most interesting content in the game. If you want to be a part of a high-speed sales environment, and are ready to grow with an expanding business, this is the job for you.
- Interact with leads and clients via email, phone, and video to close new business.
- Speak confidently on deal terms in the podcasting industry (CPMs, pixel-tracking, download data, etc).
- Operate on quarterly goals/customer-based activities and meet a quarterly sales quota
- Seek out and qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers
- Accurately log sales activity in our CRM
- Work with the lead-generation team to ensure qualification criteria is consistently met and monitored
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Follow the prescribed sales process and provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
A GREAT CANDIDATE...
- Has a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, a related field OR equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience in sales, especially in media advertising sales (e.g. podcasts, radio, programmatic). Other sales experience is solid, but media sales is preferred.
- Driven to succeed and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in time management, setting priorities, and taking initiative
- Able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- Track record of overachieving against defined metrics
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email, and zoom
- Experience building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Understand and apply effective business development strategies and techniques
- A passion for building new and growing business
ABOUT REDCIRCLE RedCircle is everything a podcaster needs to run their podcast as a business. With tools for analytics, growth, payments, and advertising revenue, podcast creators use RedCircle as their command center for their podcast. RedCircle also provides a first-of-its-kind podcast advertising platform, which helps brands scale ad campaigns across its thousands of podcasts in just a few clicks. As consumers, creators, and brands all flock to the podcasting medium, RedCircle is providing the picks and shovels to help all 3 groups transact.
With over 50 million monthly downloads, RedCircle is growing its community of podcasters and helping deliver millions in revenue for its creators. The company is growing extremely fast, is backed by some of Silicon Valley's top VCs, and is growing its engineering and sales teams. If you want to help podcasters turn their art into income, this is the place for you.
RedCircle is an equal opportunity employer.
Get more details
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
What does a Sales Representative role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Administration says: “The Sales Representative is responsible for monetization of podcast content through managing and selling advertising inventory.”
This exact role may have different requirements.
See 2 jobs at RedCircle
Report this position