Account Executive: Advertising

Posted 3 weeks ago

A full time Sales Representative position at RedCircle, Boston MA, USA

RedCircle's Advertising Platform (RAP) is a fully-automated podcast advertising solution, enabling teams to execute podcast media buys on hundreds of podcasts in a few clicks. Our data-rich platform enables us to deploy large media budgets across our catalogs more efficiently and enables our ad sales team to close larger and faster deals.

As an Account Executive on RedCircle's advertiser team focused on media sales, you'll work with agencies and brands to deploy advertising campaigns across our inventory. You'll vet opportunities, negotiate on rates and terms, and help ensure executed deals are successful. 75% of your time will be working with existing agencies and brands to handle their demand. The other 25% of your time will be spent hunting and growing new business.

The podcast advertising industry is set to double from $2B to $4B over the next couple of years, and RedCircle is providing some of the most sophisticated advertising software and the most interesting content in the industry. If you want to be a part of a high-speed sales environment, and are ready to grow with an expanding business, this is the job for you.




RedCircle is everything a podcaster needs to run their podcast as a business. With tools for analytics, growth, payments, and advertising revenue, podcast creators use RedCircle as their command center for their podcast. RedCircle also provides a first-of-its-kind podcast advertising platform, which helps brands scale ad campaigns across its thousands of podcasts in just a few clicks. As consumers, creators, and brands all flock to the podcasting medium, RedCircle is providing the picks and shovels to help all 3 groups transact.

With over 75 million monthly downloads, RedCircle is growing its community of podcasters and helping deliver millions in revenue for its creators. The company is growing extremely fast, is backed by some of Silicon Valley's top VCs, and is growing its engineering and sales teams. If you want to help podcasters turn their art into income, this is the place for you.

RedCircle is an equal opportunity employer.

This job has expired

We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.

Go to our front page to see current jobs.

More details

What does a Sales Representative role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Administration says: “The Sales Representative is responsible for monetization of podcast content through managing and selling advertising inventory.”
This exact role may have different requirements.

Applying for this job?
Here’s what to know.
Report this position

This is the podcast industry’s biggest jobs board, where it’s free to list your vacancies. We promote new jobs in front of Podnews’s 31,839 subscribers for free, too!
Add a job now

Get a global view on podcasting and on-demand with our daily news briefing